Would you like to learn more about the divorce process in New Jersey? Take a look at the following links for additional information on various aspects of family law:
- In this article, you can learn more about the circumstances in which a parent can file for a modification of the divorce order.
- Find out why it’s important to hire a lawyer to help with your divorce case in this article from The Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide.
- This resource from the New Jersey Courts contains useful information on court procedures and rules for divorce cases and matrimonial matters.
- This article explains New Jersey’s method of imputing income to a parent who is incarcerated for the purpose of calculating child support.
- Bankrate.com explores the ways in which divorce affects your taxes.
If you live in New Jersey or New York and need to consult a family lawyer, contact The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer at (888) 511-2837 for a free initial consultation.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.