Do not underestimate the complexities of a DUI case or how challenging a divorce may be even in the most amicable of cases. If you have found our recent blogs about DUI and divorce helpful, be sure to check out the following links.
- Have you been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence? Take a look at this site to learn about the mandatory penalties and fines in New Jersey.
- here are three tests that are part of the Standardized Field Sobriety Test. This site explains the three tests that are part of this standard process.
- New Jersey law provides a number of grounds for a fault-based divorce. Check out this site to read the applicable statute.
- Divorces are one of the most challenging experiences many people will face. This site provides helpful information about coping with a divorce.
- To learn more about no-fault divorces, visit this site that defines the term and offers a brief history.
Do you have questions about your DUI or divorce case? Contact The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer by calling (888) 511-2837. We are a full service law firm in New Jersey and are here to help