Whether you need help ensuring that your estate is properly handled or you have been charged with a criminal offense, it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side. When you work with an attorney, he can answer any questions you have about how your case will be handled in court. Looking at these resources will also help you develop a better understanding of family and criminal law procedures.
- The official government website of Warren County, New Jersey outlines the probate process in the state.
- This information from The New York Times can help you navigate the estate planning process.
- In 2007, New Jersey lawmakers voted to officially ban capital punishment in the state. Learn more by reading this CNN article.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation describes what kinds of crimes are considered white-collar felony crimes.
- You can learn more about criminal charges in the state of New Jersey by taking a look at the newsfeed provided by the Office of the Attorney General.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer in New Jersey, contact The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer at (888) 511-2837. Our dedicated staff will handle your legal matter with the utmost respect and understanding.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.