Whether you are faced with a white collar criminal charge or you are filing for divorce, having an experienced attorney on your side can drastically improve the chances of a positive outcome. The following resources provide additional reading on child support and white collar crimes in the United States:
- The New Jersey Courts’ official website provides detailed guidelines regarding child support obligations.
- Learn more about how the courts calculate child support for custodial and non-custodial parents with this information from the New Jersey Department of Human Services.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation provides detailed information about some common types of white collar crime in the United States.
- If you’re unsure whether an act is considered identity theft, this information from the Federal Trade Commission can help.
- Read this CNN article to learn how a CEO in California was accused of $9.9 million worth of embezzlement from her company.
The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer provides legal representation in areas of family law, personal injury, and white collar criminal defense. Call (888) 511-2837 to schedule a complimentary consultation.