Going through a divorce is never easy, but educating yourself about the process can make it a bit more manageable. Take a minute to look through the links below to find out more about divorce in New Jersey.
- You can help your kids cope with divorce with this great article from HelpGuide.com.
- In New Jersey, you can file for either a fault or no-fault divorce. Find out more about the criteria for each type.
- After a divorce, both parents are entitled to parenting time with their children.
- Some advocacy groups believe that New Jersey’s alimony laws are old-fashioned and should be reformed. Check out this article to learn more.
- Divorce among couples over 50 is becoming more common, according to this article from Business Insider.
If you’re considering a divorce, count on The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer to provide the legal representation you need. To reach our office in Westwood, call (888) 511-2837.