Resolving divorce and child custody issues is easier in some cases than others. A lawyer familiar with family law cases can help you make sense of this difficult time. Use the following links to get the basics and call The Law Firm of Walter K. Schreyer at (888) 511-2837. Admitted to the bar in New York and New Jersey, our attorneys are here to help you through your legal issue and will work to make your case go as smoothly as possible.
- This site provides helpful information about coping with a divorce, including tips on grieving and taking care of yourself.
- Do you and your former partner have children? Part of going through a divorce is helping your children through the transition as well.
- In New Jersey, noncustodial parents are entitled to visitation through parenting time. Check out this link for more information about parenting plans and your visitation rights.
- Child support is meant to ensure that the financial needs of your children are satisfied. Visit this site to learn more about child support in New Jersey.
- Visitation allows you and your children the opportunity to maintain a connection. This site offers visitation dos and don’ts to make the most of your time together.